Friends

14 November 2010

A Summer Chill

Mystery solved. I wondered why everyone stopped reading A Summer Chill (separate blog) at Chapter 15, now I know. Sorry folks but there are a lot more chapters than that, it’s just that Chapter 16 and onwards are shown in a different month, e.g. June, and then May. I can't find a way to change the Blog Archive system. So if you want to know who the guilty party is – start at Chapter 16 ... or at the beginning if you're new to the story. Happy reading.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Valerie!

    I didn't even realize you had this separate blog - how cool!

    Sometime within this upcoming week, I will head on over to take a look.

    Can't wait!

    Hope you had a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, I didn't know about the other blog. I'm heading right over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, I just thought you quit writing on that one for a while. I'll head back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have finished writing on this one, Nina... all the chapters are on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

If you're new to A Mixed Bag you might find something to interest you, a bit of mirth, a story or two, or some pictures. I'm so pleased you popped in, do leave a comment if you have time.